Monday 12 May 2008

Even with the best of intentions...

Even with the best of intentions I didn't get everything done through the weekend. It was Mothers Day here and my sister and brother-in-law came from Wellington to visit so time was spent on other activities. I cooked chicken roast for dinner and apricot macaroon with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert and was highly pleased with the licked lips and comments of appreciation.

I did lots of stitching on a couple of exchanges (can't show you those yet!) and finally completed the band for my Cherished Stitches basket. There is still the lining to do but that has become next weekends project now.

I tacked out the fabric for the Summer Quaker Exchange for HOE but as its autumn coming in to winter here am having trouble deciding on threads that seem summery :)

No comments: