Friday 16 May 2008

Last night I spent stitching on gifts and exchanges so can't really show you photos of everything. Here's a glimpse of a part of one - I tacked the edge in while watching the Biggest Loser and totally disagreeing with who they voted off but I cheered loudly when I saw how well Bryan did even after leaving the campus. For someone who doesn't watch much TV I certainly interact with the box!!

Thank goodness today is Friday - I am tired, sore from too much exercise but very much looking forward to Embroiderer's Guild tomorrow when I hope to be inspired by seeing what others have done. Have a good weekend everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel i interact with the tele all the time there is no other way to stitch. i like the queens sweet bag looking good