Monday 21 July 2008

An Award


Despite being so new to blogging I have been chosen by Olga for an award so will list my "must read every day" blogs
First up is Edgar - his blog is entertaining and his stitching inspiring
Second is the Carol - I am in awe of Carol's prolific output and so very thankful for all the sites and sounds of the stitchers world to which she has introduced me.
Third is Yuko - Her photographs are superb and her finishes so creative I am constantly inspired
Fourth is Staci- who will no doubt be nominated by everybody else. Staci is the angel of generosity and encouragement
Fifth is Carol R - whose blog must be a favourite with everyone for its inspiration, warmth and interest.
These five a but a few of those whose blogs and work have inspired me and made this year an extremely interesting journey stitching-wise. Thank you to you all.
Following Olga's instructions I now post the "rules"
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I want to thank Olga for her award and to say how much I appreciate her comments on my hardanger, It is heartwarming to be able to share some of the unusual hardanger objects I have been privileged to learn from others.
Happy stitching all

2 comments:

staci said...

Thank you Margaret...you are so very sweet and your words too kind {{hugs}}

Carol R said...

Thank you Margaret - you are too kind!