Friday 4 July 2008

Pay it forward CLOSED NOW

Announcing a PIF from me to ....

Yuko has selected me as one of her recipients for the PIF and so I am offering the same from me to ... the first three who post a comment on this blog. If there are more than three there will be a draw for the lucky ones - I will do the draw on Tuesday 8 July and post the lucky three here so watch to see if you are it ;-). The three selected will receive a PIF gift from me within 365 days and the only condition is that they in turn do the same thing on their blogs.

There's lots of stitching going on but nothing I can show yet. Two items are already in the mail so maybe I can show some photos soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a brill thing to do pay it forward have you ever seen the film its brill i would love to be part of this