Friday 5 September 2008

Santa has come - well almost!

Last night I worked some more on Santa at the Beach. Here he is entering the surf!I am really pleased with the way he is looking and know that the backstitch will bring him to life at the end. But there is a little way to go before the back stitch will appear. The beach needs some sand; and his boots need to show up somewhere; there's even another seagull or two yet! And you will see what surprise he has in his sack ;-)

This piece will get some more attention tonight so I should have more to show next time. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

santa is great and coming on well and you seemed to have had a lovely time at the embroiderers guild it sounds fun.. thankyou so much for my pif it was great huge thanks for all the hardwork you put in it brought tears to my eyes i havent owned anything so beautiful (other then my children of course.)..

Janaina said...

Ohhh I love it, Margaret! Our Xmas is by summer at Brasil, so our Santa comes in sandals, shorts and sunglasss too! Lol.
Itching to see it finished!
Hugs!