Friday 31 October 2008

Floss tag has come.

I only mailed off my HOE Floss Tag Exchange yesterday and when I got home the postman had delivered to me a package containing - guess what - a floss tag exchange!! I guess my partner was more organised than me!!
Chris said she had stitched the tag from a portion of Little House Needleworks Unicef Charity Design and there are two cute little ladies on the front and a star on the back. It is a cute and perfectly formed tag - many thanks Chris.

Last night I didn't get any stitching done - I'm working on a Coq Du Pin Quaker Chook for me and there is only a little to go so I brought it all to work and hopefully the lunchhour will give me time to stitch some more. My Christmas Ornament Exchanges (both HOE and Crazy Exchange) are completed, I have a couple of RAK's about ready to mail and then two Christmas gifts to make and finally it will be some 'me time' to write up a 2009 Want To Do list.

Have a great weekend everybody.

1 comment:

staci said...

Congrats on a lovely exchange. I didn't get your pattern in the mail today as planned...it'll go out Monday at the latest :)