Monday 22 December 2008

Wallet Wins!!

Yes yes, I know that I said Wallet was brainwashed and that I has persuaded her to assist on a big stash grab on Saturday. Well, I'm here to report SHE WON! I bought very little and here's the loot! The threads, ribbon and linen for an ornament for Stitching for a Cure. I signed up to make an ornament for the tree Debbie is coordinating for December 2009. As my surgeon's eagerness for shoulder surgery has upset my plans for early next year I am stitching real hard now to get a start on next years plans and Debbie's ornament is to be the next on the list. Do visit her site here and join in this really worthwhile project.
And so Wallet was happy and to prove it opened her mouth wide -oops. Only a few coins left!! So Wallet we need to visit the bank next - what do you think about that?

No comments: