Friday 16 January 2009

Blogaversary Box has arrived

Carol R has just emailed to say the box has arrived safely. Only 9 days from go to whoa to NZ Post did a good job. I made a door sign which I got from the EMS pattern download site but I didn't take a picture of all the "ingredients" in the box so go have a look at Carol's blog for her photo. Here's a photo of the actual door sign. I am currently stitching busily on an exchange so can't show you any pictures of that but here's one other finish. This one made me decide I'm not really in to quilting! But I am pleased with the colour combinations. Its a gift for a friend and I found a box just the right size to mail it flat and still include other goodies too so I am very happy.
Today is Friday and I am looking forward to gardening, stitching and the inevitable grocery shopping this weekend. Hopefully there will be some stitching to report after that :-)

7 comments:

Edgar said...

Two beautiful and thoughtful gifts!! I love the 1/1 Christmas piece - It will be lovely when it is finished!

Melissa said...

Hi Margaret,

You've been busy with your needle! Lovely stitches. Saw the blogoversary box of goodies - lucky Carol! Hope you are having a lovely summer.

staci said...

Wonderful finishes Margaret! I think the quilted edging looks fabulous!!! Have a great weekend!

Taijuska said...

Wonderful stitches again :) ! Lucky girl Carol!

Carol R said...

I can't thank you enough Margaret for the wonderful blogaversary box of goodies. The door sign is as gorgeous as it looks!
With hugs from the lucky Carol!

Lucy said...

I love the I'm stitching sign...I need one of those!

Anonymous said...

hi margret i apologise for not visiting for a while but love what you have been stitching the quilted gift is adorable and i really love the door sign its so great.. well done.