Monday 9 November 2009

Inside and Outside

This past weekend has been busy. The weather was beautiful so I spent some time in the garden and was 'kissed' by the sun! My small garden is in two halves and the left hand side is all planted out and now I am clearing the right hand side for the next session.
Once inside, cleaned up and with my "gardening hands" suitably smoothed with cream I picked up my stitching. This photo is only a tease - I can't show you the whole piece as it is being mailed off overseas this week and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Now I am back working on Anne and tonight intend to stitch the words "it's a million times nicer to be Anne of Green Gables than Anne of nowhere in particular" and then page one will be ready to construct. I am really enjoying this although progress is slow as I have to think it all up by myself and I am no designer :-)
Have a good evening everyone

3 comments:

Carol R said...

A teasing glimpse of some lovely stitching!
Please bottle up some of that sunshine for me.

Melissa said...

Your garden looks lovely and I can just feel 'the kiss of the sun'. *sigh*

BTW, your package arrived today. Thank you so much again and I will let you know when I've stitched it!

Siobhán said...

Your garden looks lovely! I loved the glimpse of the stitching, too. :)