Monday 8 March 2010

No stitching tonight either !!

Tonight I haven't picked up my needle either - it's Autumn now and harvest time you know. So I have been picking beans, beans and more beans which are in the freezer for Winter eating. And tonight I made mint jelly - my mint bush has gone mad and so I harvested the leaves, searched Google for a recipe and with some trepidation made this mint jelly. It has worked - hooray hooray. Now I can enjoy my lamb and mint jelly with the added flavour of "self satisfaction"!

This week the rotation is to work on Edgar's RR for An Emblem of Love. I am looking forward to this as it is a beautiful multicoloured piece. You can have a peek here - I intend to add the bottom left hand corner.


Well good night everyone. Happy stitching.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I don't think I have ever had mint jelly - but I love the green color!

Anonymous said...

your jars of jelly look divine but i have never heard of mint jelly mmm dont know if i would like that you could have just made lots of mint sauce up lol but beautiful colours