Sunday 24 July 2011

A finish to start the week

While watching my favourite TV show, Lewis , last night I finished this Advent Calendar.   It was a pre-printed fabric so I only needed to sew it all together but it has turned out well and with chocolates and small gifts in the pockets will be a lovely countdown to the great day.    Christmas is not too far away either is it?!


Also a shot of my hardanger bookmark.   This turned out not bad for a first attempt -  the filling stitch didn't quite look like the pattern so I will try again and tighten my tension a little more.  


And tomorrow is thse start of another working week.   Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your hardanger bookmark looks lovely, I've never tried this technique as it always looks a bit scary.

Tatkis said...

Lovely Advent Calendar! And your bookmark is adorable - such a delicate work!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Karen said...

I love the advent calendar and your bookmark turned out lovely!